Rumi Sun Mat - Midnight
- Made primarily with the sap from natural rubber trees and a blended fabric
- Provides cushioning to protect your joints and stability during balancing asanas.
- The natural rubber bottom of the mat provides a secure grip to the floor while you flow through your vinyasa.
- The top surface is made with a fabric mesh impregnated into natural rubber so you can have a comfortable grip while you practice and is smooth enough not to disturb your movements.
- The mat has been engineered to ensure a long durability and to substantially reduce loss of bits of rubber that is usually experienced with other mats
- The top surface absorbs all your sweat, which avoids any pooling that would cause you to slip and slide around.
- After your practice, the mat can be wiped with a cloth that has been dipped in a solution made of vinegar and water in a ratio of 1 : 20, and then left to dry.
- After living out its life as a yoga mat, if you choose to discard it, it will re-integrate back into earth within a very short span.